Monday, June 24, 2013

Copyright Issues

This week we focused on copyright issues regarding blogging. I found it interesting that there could be issues that would develop via blogging. This could be due to the fact that many of the blogs I have read are personal blogs sharing the authors' experiences. However, as blogs become more educational or provide more resources, it is important to remember copyright issues.

This is a concern for me as I seek to use ideas from other teachers and provide resources on my own blog. By understanding copyright laws, I will be much safer. One of the important things to remember is that if it looks copyrighted, it is. The best thing you can do is get permission to use something!

2 comments:

  1. Nathan, probably the most common form of copyright infringement when blogging is the use of images in blog entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insight. I often overlook copyright issues, but I do think it's important. Thank you for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete